Internationally Recognized Medical and Dental Industry Veterans Will Work Closely with Vivos Management to Drive Further Commercial Success
Colorado, January 29, 2021
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., January 29, 2021 – Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (“the Company”) (NASDAQ: VVOS), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative treatments for patients suffering from sleep-disordered breathing, including obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), today announced that the Company has established a Clinical Advisory Board to further drive adoption and growth of its next-generation treatments for OSA, of which 1 billion people suffer from globally.
Members of Vivos’ Clinical Advisory Board currently include:
- Clete A. Kushida, MD, PhD – Neurologist, sleep specialist, Stanford Sleep Medicine Center’s Division Chief and Medical Director, World Sleep Society’s founding President
- Edward Zuckerberg, DDS – Nationally recognized key opinion leader in the advanced dentistry field
- Michael Gelb, DDS, MS – American Board of Orofacial Pain Diplomate, NYU College of Dentistry Clinical Professor, American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry Co-Founder
- Manisha Witmans, MD, FAASM – Board-certified sleep specialist and pediatric pulmonologist, Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Alberta
- Tammarie Heit, DDS, MICCMO, RN – Completed mastership program at the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics, established private practice focused on craniofacial sleep medicine and dentistry
- Jon Caulfield, DDS – American Sleep and Breathing Academy Diplomate; established private practice specializing in airway, sleep and TMJ disorders
“In forming Vivos’ new Clinical Advisory Board, we sought out the world’s leading minds in the sleep medicine and dentistry fields,” said Kirk Huntsman, Vivos’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Each member holds the highest level of credentials and brings decades of combined experience to the table. They are charged with ensuring that our Vivos System technology remains at the forefront of treatment for patients continuing to suffer from sleep apnea across the U.S.”
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release and statements of the Company’s management made in connection therewith contain “forward-looking statements” (as defined in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) concerning future events, particularly with respect to the public offering described herein. Words such as “aim,” “may,” “could,” “expects,” “projects,” “intends,” “plans,” “believes,” “predicts,” “anticipates,” “hopes,” “estimates” and variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks and are based upon several assumptions and estimates, which are inherently subject to significant uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond Vivos’ control. Actual results (including, without limitation, the anticipated benefits of Australian regulatory approval described here on the Company’s sales and ability to obtain regulatory approvals in other countries) may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, the risk factors described in Vivos’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Vivos’ filings can be obtained free of charge on the SEC’s website at sec.gov. Except to the extent required by law, Vivos expressly disclaims any obligations or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in Vivos’ expectations with respect thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any statement is based.