We are excited to announce that you can now schedule a consultation with your clinical advisor through your VivosAire dashboard!
Here is what you will need to do:
Vivos Collaboration and Information Support Request
Thank you for visiting our Collaboration and Information Support Request page. Vivos Integrated Providers who wish to request information or collaboration with their clinical advisor or advocate regarding their patients may be requested here. Specific requests regarding patients may be eligible for collaboration as long as the following criteria are met:
- The patient is in Vivos Aire.
- The patient has a recent and completed Airway Intelligence Report.
- The treatment plan for the patient has been completed to the best of the treating Vivos Integrated Provider’s learnings up until this point.
Please allow one to two business days for a response from our Vivos Help Desk team at (720) 399-9322 or [email protected]
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Not all requests guarantee an appointment with a clinical advisor or advocate; however, we are committed to supporting and helping each Vivos Integrated Provider get the answers they need.
Don’t miss this exciting new virtual conference!
You and your staff are invited to register now for a unique online learning experience, brought to you by Vivos and the leading minds in dentistry.
This is an opportunity to grow as a team, play an exciting interactive game, and hear from top leaders in dentistry.
We would also like to give you the opportunity to invite a dental colleague. Be sure to check it out!
- Thursday Clinical Advisory Call
- Live Sessions 1–3 in March still have a few openings. If you have taken session training virtually, join us in Denver to put your training into action. You may bring one doctor and one staff member.